Refund and Credit Policy
Refund Policy for Course
OneTaste Austin endeavors to provide professional services. We appreciate that life-circumstances occur that do not allow our students/clients to attend the workshop or program that they have purchased and/or scheduled. However, OneTaste Austin retains the right to charge and/or maintain received payments from students/clients that have missed, or not cancelled with appropriate notice, workshops, classes, coaching sessions and/or programs.
- OneTaste Austin agrees to honor a three (3) day right of recession whereby you have the right to cancel your workshop or program outright and any deposit or payments made will be refunded in full.
- Cancellations, which occur 7 days or more prior to the starting date of the workshop or program, are fully refundable or transferrable less the non-refundable application fee (if applicable).
- Refunds or transfers of deposits and/or course payments are not possible after 7 days prior to the starting date of a workshop or program.
- Customers unable to attend their registered Course may transfer their credit to a Course of a later date within one year of their original purchase.
Refunds for Advanced Programs
An Advanced Program is defined as any program offered and delivered by OneTaste Incorporated. Some examples are the Coaching Program, Mastery Program, and Mastery 2, Ignited Man.
All major programs have a $500 non-refundable application fee. There are no refunds offered thereafter and all payment plans must be completed. If the need arises to discontinue a major program, the first step is to notify your coach mentor and have a conversation. Then there will be a conversation scheduled with a OneTaste exec team staff member to ensure that you are clear about leaving the program, and setup steps moving forward around what you want.
Course credits offered for any reason are good for 1 calendar year from the date issued, and may be applied to day-long or weekend courses. Course credits may not be applied to coaching or large-scale programs.
Refund Policy for Coaching Packages
OneTaste Austin agrees to honor a three (3) day right of recession whereby you have the right to cancel your contract outright and receive any deposit or payments made in full. After this three-day period, our policy is as follows.
- If client has not scheduled their first session, OneTaste Austin will refund 75% of payment. If the first session has been scheduled then the coaching package has begun. If client prefers, 100% of deposit or payment can be used as credit towards other products and services. As outlined below, this credit expires if unused.
- After the first session has been scheduled, if a client withdraws for any reason from a coaching package, the original contract will still be enforced. Unused funds will not be returned and the client will still be responsible for any outstanding future scheduled payments.
- In the case of unusual circumstances, client may submit a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org to be relieved of future payments and/or prorated return of full payments. OneTaste Austin must approve this request in writing for it to be valid.
- OneTaste Austin reserves the right to take up to 10 business days to process credits.
- Payments made towards a coaching package are valid for one calendar year after OneTaste Austin receives funds. If the client does not partake and/or use services offered by OneTaste Austin during this time, OneTaste Austin reserves the right to keep the payment without refund.
Late or Missed Coaching Sessions
Client agrees to be on time for each appointment and to provide a minimum of 24 hours’ notice of a cancellation. Client understands that they will still be charged for any session cancelled with less than 24 hours notice. Should client be late for an appointment, the scheduled time still stands and will not be extended. Coach reserves the right to cancel session if client is more than 15 minutes late.